Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yard Work

So we (and when I say we, I mostly mean Jeremy) got super motivated to get some stuff done around the house today. He says that he trimmed a few bushes. I say he basically cut them down. Which is fine, because they were really overgrown & they needed to go. It's such a difference being able to actually see out our dining room window again.

Anyhow, with the first pic, he decided it would be fun to throw a big branch at me since I was taking pics instead of helping pick up the debris. And it actually turned out to be pretty cool (and, yes, I helped a little once I was done with the pictures). Here's a few others from the day. The kids were really great helpers.

Sam grabbing a big limb...

Still a little annoyed...
So determined...

Someone learned where the key for the 4-wheeler is (luckily he can't turn it....yet)

Sam working on Mommy's project of the day - thank you notes for her birthday gifts

No comments: