Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

What a fun day! We started out by making Daddy some pancakes. Once I got past the first batch that stuck, they were actually pretty good. We then had a laid-back morning of playing before Sam & Jacob headed over to my parents' for some time with their Papa (& a nap...). Jeremy & I took advantage of the babysitters & headed out to lunch, then to pick up some groceries.

We ended the day with a bonfire at Jeremy's parents. It was really fun to just chill out & eat some yummy food -- especially the smores! It was also so cool to see the kids having a ball (and very little fighting!).

What a great fire!

The kids helping to add wood

Jacob & Jolie were buddies today!

Going for a ride

Not sure what's all over his face, but the expression was too cute to pass up :)

Making smores with Nana

Yay! It's cooked!

Yum...smores

I think I like this...

Chowing down!

No comments: