Sunday, June 28, 2009

Get Ready for Some Cuteness! (AKA Sam's First Dance Recital)

Samantha had her first dance recital today. Let me just start by saying that I am one proud mama! The girl definitely has no fear of the stage. She marched (or should I say hopped...) right out that and danced her little heart out.

I was the stage mom for the first show (there were 2 today), so I have lots of pics from backstage for that one. Let me tell you, it's a ton of work to keep 9 4-year-olds in one place, clean, and with bunny ears and bows on straight! Yikes!

I then got to sit back, relax & enjoy the second show. Our little bunnies were definitely the hit of the first half (we didn't stay for the second half because it was already getting late). Anyhow, I just loved watching her perform. She had all the moves down & just had a ball onstage. We weren't allowed to use the flash, though, so our pics of the actual recital aren't all that great.

Bunny Foo Foo getting ready

I thought the carrots were so cute, but they didn't use them

Silly girl

A whole bunch of bunnies

Watching a movie & trying to stay out of trouble

Sam coloring after her first performance

Ready for show #2

The only decent shot from the show...I think it's because they're only moving their hands...

I love this even though it's blurry...Hopping off stage

Sam with her "flow flows" (Jacob was so excited to give them to her)

Sam & Jocey after the show

The whole family :)

No comments: