Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Day!


Samantha had her long-awaited Mary Poppins birthday party today (the pic above is of Sam in her Mary Poppins dress made by Gramma & withe the Barbie bike she's been asking for for the longest time). It was actually a pretty calm party, because most of her friends from preschool couldn't come. I know Sam was a little disappointed by that, but it was kinda nice for me. And the girls that were here played together very nicely. All in all, I think that it was a very fun day for everyone. I'm going to keep the story short because I have LOTS of pics...

Making chalk drawings...

Kiss kiss froggy
Jocie & Sam playing in the decorations

Playing in the swingset

I have a pic of these 3 girls in this same spot from Sam's party 2 years ago

Sam with her "merry-go-round" horse

Sam with the Mary Poppins doll from Gramma

The three amigos

Emma & Sam...best of friends :)

Pinata time!

Blowing out the candles! (You can't see it well, but the bottom of the cake says Supercali...you get the idea)

Waiting for cake wearing the hat that they made
First ride on the bike - look at the concentration

And then she stopped to take a phone call....too funny

And then Jacob took the bike for a spin

No comments: