I'm a little bit of a wimp, so I only tackled one slide and some of the tamer activities. I did have a blast watching everyone else, though. And I got some super-relaxation time in with a pedicure at the spa. It wasn't really a good place to have a camera (though I wish I could've gotten pics of everyone trying out the surfing/body boarding), so the only picture I have from the day is one of my well-manicured toes! :) My SIL did steal a couple pics from their website for her blog, so you can check those out.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Water Park Fun (in the middle of the winter)!
Jeremy & I headed to Kalahari (an indoor water park) on Tuesday with his parents & siblings. We had a blast & everyone ran around like little kids. They have a ton of slides (though most of them are in the dark), a wave pool, an indoor/outdoor hot tub (and yes, we went outside even though it was only about 30 out), and even a surf simulator.
I'm a little bit of a wimp, so I only tackled one slide and some of the tamer activities. I did have a blast watching everyone else, though. And I got some super-relaxation time in with a pedicure at the spa. It wasn't really a good place to have a camera (though I wish I could've gotten pics of everyone trying out the surfing/body boarding), so the only picture I have from the day is one of my well-manicured toes! :) My SIL did steal a couple pics from their website for her blog, so you can check those out.
I'm a little bit of a wimp, so I only tackled one slide and some of the tamer activities. I did have a blast watching everyone else, though. And I got some super-relaxation time in with a pedicure at the spa. It wasn't really a good place to have a camera (though I wish I could've gotten pics of everyone trying out the surfing/body boarding), so the only picture I have from the day is one of my well-manicured toes! :) My SIL did steal a couple pics from their website for her blog, so you can check those out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment