Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Suitcase Overflows!


We're heading Florida on Wednesday & packing is stressing me out more than normal this time. I have more clothes than what will fit in the two suitcases (I really don't want to take more than 2). And the kids want to help. Which would be great if they actually helped, but instead they're either trying to pack every toy they own or they're hanging on my legs. The pic at the top of this post is from mid-packing. We still had lots of stuff to add at this point. And Sam's not wearing pants because she had just tried on a pair of shorts to make sure they fit.

The good news is that we should be in the warm weather (we hope!) on Wednesday. And no matter how stressful it is beforehand, the sunshine will feel very good. I may have some access to internet while we're gone, so if I have time I'll post a few pics while we're there. If not, I'm sure I'll have a bunch to post when we get back.

No comments: