Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

What a great day! We started out by taking a bike ride up to Nana & Peeper's (of course I forgot to take pics). Then after naptime, we headed up for some family fireworks fun. Despite the fact that it was a little chilly , the kids had a ball chasing each other all over the place. Sam & Jocelyn especially liked hunting down fireflies, while Jacob loved the bouncy ball.

Once it got dark, the boys started the fireworks, which I'll admit made me very nervous, especially since several went right into a tree that was nearby. And the kids' reactions were priceless -- Sam liked the pretty ones, but not the loud ones (just like her Mama). And we had to practically hold Jacob back from jumping in to help set them off (just like Dada).

Anyhow, I took a ton of pictures so my SIL in Hawaii could see the activities. So there may be a few more than normal. ;)










1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

I LOVE it! Of course (you know) I missed hangin' out with the family, but the joy of having my hubby sit next to me instead of playing pyro was priceless!! LOVE YOU GUYS!