So I have a couple of those "hurry, get the camera to capture this before they stop doing it" moments. Jacob, of course stopped by the time I got to the camera, but I still think it's pretty cute to hear us trying to get him to do his adorable babbling. And if you watch till the end you can catch his version of "all done" in sign language (more of "I wash my hands of this...")
For Sam's video, I caught her during one of her singing moods before bed tonight. She's been obsessed with watching the Sound of Music and, to a lesser degree, Mary Poppins lately. I enjoy the break from the princess movies, but I'm not sure how many more times I can listen to "Sixteen Going on Seventeen." The upload didn't come through smoothly, so it jumps a little bit, but I think you'll get the hint.
No comments:
Post a Comment