Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Preschool



Samantha had her first day of preschool yesterday. She was so excited after her orientation last week that she could hardly wait all weekend to go. And from the time we got her backpack ready, she wanted to wear it. The night before, she picked out her own clothes to get ready.

When she woke up Tuesday, she was ready to head right to school. I have a feeling that the hour wait at Gramma's was almost too much! When we got to school, we ran into her cousin & after (not-so) patiently posing for a couple pics for their moms, the girls went running for the door holding hands (too cute)! Sam's has another friend in the class, and from what I hear, the 3 girls are already acting like the three muskateers.

Sam was a little moody after my mom picked her up, but we later realized it was because she wanted to stay longer. She was in a great mood once she realized that she got to go to school again today. I'm going to enjoy her love of school while it lasts! :)



1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

OMG that is so stinkin' cute!!!! I hope their joy lasts a LONG time!!!!