Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jacob's Big Boy Bed



Even though the big news of this post is a little old, I thought it was time for a Jacob post, so I went ahead and pulled the pics out now. All that said, I can heardly believe it's time for this already. Jacob has been in his "big boy bed" for 2 weeks now. Daddy put it together while we were in Chicago, and Jacob was thrilled to see that his crib turned into a bed while we were gone!

And the even better news is that he's transitioned without missing a beat. I was a little nervous about that because we've never had the sleep issues with him that we still deal with with Sam. But he's slept through the night with no problem. Yay!

While we're talking about Jacob being a big boy, I have to tell you that his language is growing by leaps & bounds. He learns a new word every day. This weekend's new words were "roll it" (we made pizza & he helped), umbrella & spot. Too stinkin cute! OK - time to get ready for tomorrow. I'll check in later!

No comments: