That's right. My little boy is 3. I can hardly believe how quickly the time has gone. It's been a fun week. He kept insisting right up until Friday night that he "wasn't ready" to be 3. Then as soon as he woke up Saturday, he started bouncing around saying "I'm three! I'm three!" (except it sounded more like "I'm free!")
His big party is today, but we had a little get-together last night with the grandparents so he could celebrate some on his big day (and so we didn't have so many presents to open at the party). He had a big stack of stuff to open, and couldn't wait to dig in. I don't think he even realized the sheet in the middle of the room had something under it.
He seemed pretty surprised when Daddy pulled the sheet off to reveal a Thomas bike that's "just his size." I think we'll have to let him get out for a ride today even though it's so cold.
Happy birthday little man! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment