Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day!

 

I think we've officially recovered from turkey-tosis. IT was a really nice day for us, because this was the first time since we got married (so 7 years for those of you who may have lost count) that we've only had to go to one place for dinner. It was much more relaxing, especially for the kids, who actually got their naps in. I do have to admit, though, that it was a little strange not to have Thanksgiving dinner with my parents. I think that was a first.

Anyhow, Sammie ate turkey like a champ, but that was about it. Jacob wasn't really interested in anything except french silk pie. Oh well, I'm sure they'll learn to appreciate overeating on Thanksgiving someday.

I have to admit that I didn't take too many pictures on Thursday. I really just sat back & enjoyes the day. My SIL has a few more posted on her blog, so you can check those out if you'd like.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: