Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Since my camera cord is still on the fritz, I only have the photo I stole from my SIL to post. But that one is a miracle in itself, because we actually got all 6 cousins in one picture -- HAPPY!



Anyhow, the kids had a great Halloween. Jacob didn't like his costume at first, but by the time it was over, he was loving it. They dressed up as Minnie & Mickey. The hit of Sam's costume was definitely her yellow sparkly shoes & for Jacob it had to be the little tail.

They got lots of use out of the costumes, since they went to parties at school & storytime, visited mommy & daddy at work & did trick-or-treating. I also got professional pics of them done in their costumes for the first time, but I'm waiting for JCPenney to get me access to them (something has gone horribly wrong with that since I already have access to the family pics we had done a week later - another post on that later).

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

Let's try it again on Thanksgiving when they're dressed up... but not in costumes!!