Friday, October 3, 2008

We Love Sleepovers!

 

So I know it's been a while since I've posted anything much. That's mostly because my connection cord for my camera isn't working, so I've had to wait until I had time to dowload everything at my parents' house to get any pics. Suffice it to say that it'll be a pain to get pics until we either get a computer with a card reader or a new camera. We don't want to invest in anything new because both will need replaced somewhat soon.

Anyhow, these pics are from our recent babysitting/sleepovers with our niece & nephew. The first time, they both spent the night & did great! The girls especially had a blast. And I had a blast dressing the kids up in the morning - especially D, who I put in a 1st birthday shirt since we kept him the night before the big day.

The second night didn't go so well, and they both ended up going home instead of sleeping here, but D did fall asleep while he was watching TV with Uncle Jeremy (right after I took this picture). Not to mention that D had to use a pink binkie because his mommy forgot to bring his. Oops!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

Awesome... can't wait till Daddy sees the binky! :-) hehe

Really thankful for you guys... thank you SO MUCH!

(those are K's favorite jammies now)