Monday, October 6, 2008

Water Boy

 

Jacob has been fascinated with playing in water lately. So the other night when we got home, he went over to the stepstool we have for the kids when they're washing their hands and such and patted it until I cam over & got it. He then pointed to the spot right in front of the sink for me to put the stool, then climbed right up & said "on." Since I had some mail to read through, I turned on a little dribble of water for him to play in while I did that.

Eventually, he had soaked his shirt, so we took that off. Then he was too stinkin cute so I had to snap some pics. So, yes, I spent all that time to say take a look of some cute pics of Jacob playing in the water. :)

Oh, and yes, his pants are falling off. He's now too tall for 12 month pants but too skinny for 18 month. So he's either wearing floods or saggy pants - not sure which is worse!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: