On our second full day in Chicago we decided to head to Navy Pier, with our first stop being the Children's Museum. Let's start by saying that the kids loved the trolley ride to Navy Pier. The Children's Museum was another story. OK, so to be honest the kids liked it, but the whole thing was a little overwhelming for them - especially the hundreds (or at least it seemed like hundreds) of older kids running around. I didn't even think about school-type groups filling the place in the middle of the summer. But I have to say that the place lent itself to some great pictures. My favorite is the one of Jacob in the middle of a mirror tunnel - too cool! The kids also had a blast painting on mirrors - I may have to try that at home sometime!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Chicago Part 2 - Navy Pier
On our second full day in Chicago we decided to head to Navy Pier, with our first stop being the Children's Museum. Let's start by saying that the kids loved the trolley ride to Navy Pier. The Children's Museum was another story. OK, so to be honest the kids liked it, but the whole thing was a little overwhelming for them - especially the hundreds (or at least it seemed like hundreds) of older kids running around. I didn't even think about school-type groups filling the place in the middle of the summer. But I have to say that the place lent itself to some great pictures. My favorite is the one of Jacob in the middle of a mirror tunnel - too cool! The kids also had a blast painting on mirrors - I may have to try that at home sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun-filled trip! that mirror pic is totally neat :)
I LOVE the mirror picture!! Looks like ya'll had a great time.
Post a Comment