Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
So I realized that I'm missing a the pics from my mom's house, but that's probably Ok because I've only been able to successfully upload about 4 pics at a time lately.
Anyhow, we had such a nice, calm day yesterday. Sam actually spent Wednesday night at my parents' so that she could be there early enough on Thursday to help wash the turkey. She's been looking forward to that for weeks. The rest of us joined her there mid-morning to watch the Macy's parade. Both the kids loved it & were dancing & jumping around the room. We then had a relaxing afternoon, at least until the turkey decided that it was going to be done about an hour before we expected. So we all moved into hyper-drive to get everything else done. All in all, it was a very yummy meal. :)
Afterward, we went over to GG's to visit with Jeremy's family and to snitch some of their desserts. That's where all of these pics are from. It was so nice to get to spend a little time with everyone.
Of course at the end of the day, the kids were still hungry -- between dinner being at 3:00 & them not really liking most of the food (they don't like potatoes & I still can't get them to try stuffing), they didn't actually eat much. Oh well...they're making up for it today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment