Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween & Football

Yee haw! Today I took Sam out for her first Halloween party of the year, along with her cousin Jocelyn. The party was at her dance studio & they had all kinds of activities, food & dancing. The girls definitely got their fill of sugar for the day! After the party, I had errands to run with the girls who wouldn't take their costumes off. I got lots of smiles, giggles, oohs, and aahs as we made our way through Target. :) We then headed back to the studio because Sam had rehearsal for her Christmas recital too. Jocelyn & I managed to keep ourselves busy with coloring books & cell phone games while we waited (I'll let you guess who played what) ;).
After that, we headed home to join the rest of the family for some football fun. The Browns game was already over by the time we got here, but that was no big loss since they played horribly once again. It was a typical football game with our family--lots of good food, goofing around, and a sleeping Peeper. :) All in all a nice day...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: