Sunday, September 20, 2009

Minivan Mom



Yes, you read that right. I am officially a minivan mom. We bought our new VW Routan just before we left on vacation. And nothing can beat those "magic doors" as the kids say. The kids also love the fact that they can do a lot by themselves in this van & that they can see better. It's silly, but one of my favorite parts is that the headlights have the VW symbol in them. :)

And this past week has shown me just how much I like it. We sent the van in to get the DVD system installed on Wednesday & it's still not back yet. Apparently there's a problem with the software. So I've been driving a Jetta -- or a "little red car" as Jacob calls it. And while it's sporty & fun, both kids have told me that they're ready to have our blue van back. And so am I. :)

Sorry again for being so far behind. My computer & blogger just don't want to communicate in terms of uploading photos. Just a few more & I should be up to date again! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: