
So I just absolutely love that picture. Says so much about today & why we really have the day off. Memorial Day is definitely a big day for our family. That's partly because we have lots of people in our family who are either serving in the military (love you JT!) or are veterans. It's also partly because we have lots of birthdays this time of year, so the holiday is a good time to get together and celebrate (you can see some pics from today's festivities below). And finally, we love any excuse to get together and have some fun. :)
Here are some of my favorite pics from today. I actually took over 150 pics because I was playing with my Dad's new camera -- love it!

Sam & her cousin waiting for the parade to start

Fun cupcakes!

The birthday bunch (at least most of them)

Mmmmm.....

Sam with her presents

Twins!

After the pool...

Trying out her cousin's bike

Sooooo tired

Jacob was GG's buddy today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment