Tonight we celebrated New Year's by heading up to our church to ring in 2009 with Portugal (if you didn't know, midnight there is 8 p.m. here). And actually, there are still a bunch of people there partying till midnight, but we headed out early to get the kids to bed. There were lots of games, movies, music, and of course -- food! It really was a nice time and I feel like a bit less of a dork knowing that I did something to celebrate New Year's Eve (and it's been 4 years since I could say that). Though I am heading to bed soon & it's not even 10 p.m., so I can't lose that title completely.
Here are a few of my favorite pics from the night. Hope you had a safe new year. Hoping you and yours have a great 2009!
Jacob giggling with Nana & Aunt Nettie
Sam's party gear
Jacob loved the party hat
They dropped balloons at "midnight"
1 comment:
I love it!!! Glad you guys came... what a great night! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment